Services – Lonnie Ackerman, DAR, FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative
The regulatory requirements for PMA and TSOA
Can be found here: Title 14 CFR §21 Subpart K and here Title 14 CFR §21 Subpart O.
Audits of the client’s existing systems.
PRODUCTION APPROVAL HOLDER (PMA/TSOA) ADMINISTRATION
Administration of the PMA/TSOA process that includes:
- Establishment of the Client’s PMA/TSOA program
Click here for a look at what is involved in setting up a PMA program: [FAA PMA Process]
- FAA Interface
- Configuration Control
- Internal Audit
- Audits of the client’s existing systems in preparation for an official organizational audit.
- FAA ACSEP Audit Assistance
- Assistance developing the client’s strategy for dealing with FAA mandated audits.
Click Here – for a detailed explanation of what to expect during the original airworthiness approval process.
Original export airworthiness approvals articless manufactured and located in the U.S.
FAA Form 8130-3, Authorized Release Certificate.
- Conformity inspections on articles used on certification programs (TC and STC programs).
FAA Form 8100-1, Conformity Inspection Record; completion of relevant sections of FAA Form 8110-4, Type Inspection Report, Rotorcraft Ground Inspection; FAA Form 8110-5, Type Inspection Report, Airplane Ground Inspection; FAA Form 8110-6, Type Inspection Report-Engines; and FAA Form 8110-7, Type Inspection Report-Propellers; FAA Form 8110-26, Supplemental Type Inspection Report (STIR); FAA Form 8130-3, Authorized Release Certificate; other documents as required.
Click here – for a detailed explanation of a conformity inspection.
- Conformity inspections on behalf of foreign CAA for components manufactured by U.S. suppliers for non-U.S. product manufacturers.
FAA Form 8100-1, Conformity Inspection Record; FAA Form 8130-3, Authorized Release Certificate; other documents as required.